This holiday season, we share a podcast How Divorced Parents Can Avoid Getting on Santa’s “Naughty” List. This interview is presented by FamilyKind board member Stacy Francis, President and CEO of Francis Financial, and host of Financially Ever After.
Stacy is joined by our very own Shari Bornstein to discuss how to put bitterness aside and prioritize your children when celebrating the holidays.
Above: Shari Bornstein
• • •
Do you hate your ex-spouse more than you love your child? In this podcast, you will gain insight on:
- How to prevent and prepare for possible conflict during the upcoming holidays (12:19)
- Finding middle ground when it comes to differing parenting styles (15:01)
- Scheduling your holiday sharing plan (15:47)
- Parenting techniques, such as the pizza delivery technique, and using buzzwords to avoid bitterness and conflict in front of the kids (17:46)
- How parents can avoid being “naughty” by coordinating traditions and not “out-gifting” each other (21:58)
- Tips on how to make the holidays less stressful for your children (28:29)